Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Everything's new again


We have a new blog, new web site on the way and hopefully a better learning experience.

For Members on the website (www.TaiChiArts.org), I’m slimming down the Member’s area and making the Forum and the Class Materials areas more straightforward with fewer and better identified entries. The old site was built on Joomla 1.0 and was getting a bit long in the tooth, so a new site was getting to be a necessity just from a maintenance stand point. I’m sure there will be more additions as time goes on. For now, I just want to make sure that all the current and former class participants are able to see the new site and to get logged into the member’s section.

I’ve recreated all of the logins from the old site for everyone that had logged in during the last few months. If you haven’t been active with your login for a while and it’s not working for you on the new site, then contact me and I’ll get you set back up.

Of course this blog is new too. I wanted to make sure that everyone knew about the new site first. Subsequent blog entries will focus on internal healing and martial arts concepts that are relevant to what we do in class. If there’s anything that you’d like me to cover in the blog, or something else you’d like to see in the web site just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment